Friday 10 June 2011

ForBidden Angel


He stood in the darkness,
as he watched me sleep,
his golden eyes lit up as i took his name in my dream.
Resisting the urge to wrap me up
in this arms,
he cried a silent tear.
So many times he had wished to be mine
but dragged himself away
cause of the rules of the forbidden times.
He calls himself a dark knight,
says he's heartless and a soulless kite,
but for me; he is an angel in disguise.
Breaking my heart every time we meet
he leaves me with a pain so sweet,
urging to be with him more;
he changes my life every time
he walks through in that door,
making me feel he is there for me
always for sure.
we are destined to be together,
how can he not know,
pretending to hate me
is just a show.
He kissed my fore head
as he returns to his darkness,
leaving his smell on my breath,
i woke up to feel his presence
lingering in my room,
i close my eyes to relive this moment,
right here with me
was my FORBIDDEN ANGEL!


No comments:

Post a Comment